Community Use of School Facilities
Thank you for your interest in our facilities. Our buildings are valuable community assets and many civic and community groups use them for meetings and events. We are glad to accommodate these groups whenever we can.
The applicant organization's representative has read and agrees to abide by the "Rules and Regulations of the Waterville Central School District" regarding the use of School Facilities.
- The representative of the organization he/she represents hereby agrees to be responsible for the conduct of those present and to indemnify and save harmless the School District of Waterville from any and all claims, demands, actions and causes of action for any and all damage or injury sustained or claims to have been sustained by any person on the portion of the premises for which use is sought herein during the period of which such use may be granted.
- The representative of the organization will be responsible for and agrees to pay for damages done, exclusive or ordinary wear and tear.
- Provide proof of liability insurance with the Waterville Central School District as an additional insured on the certificate. Such liability insurance policy must be in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 for one accident and $1,000,000 for any one person.
- Provide evidence of property insurance equal to or exceeding items stored on District property when applicable.
- There must be an identified AED Certified Individual available for all after-school activities.
The Board of Education reserves the right to rescind the approval of this application
Step 1: Account Registration
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create a user account. You can do so by clicking the Register icon below. Be sure to complete all information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an e-mail confirmation. The video and Quick Start Guide links to the left will provide additional information.
Step 2: Login and Reserve
Once your account is created you can start making facility reservations. Click the key icon below to reach the Login screen. The video and Quick Start Guide links to the left will further explain the reservation process.