Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to our Third Grade class! My name is Miss Staskowski, but many students call me Miss S. I will be your new teacher in September! I cannot wait for you and your classmates to get here! I have been busy decorating our classroom.
This will be my sixth year teaching third grade. When you come to class you will see that my favorite animal is the elephant. I have many elephants hanging by my desk and others around the room.
I hope your summer has gone well. I am excited to hear about your summer adventures. This summer I have gone swimming,read some books and have spent a lot of time with my family.
I’m sure you have some questions aboutwhat we will be learning in third grade. Well, we will be learning:
- Multiplication and Division Facts
- How to write in cursive
- What life is like in different countries around the world!
- How to write a detailed paragraph.
- To read chapter books!
- The life cycles of butterflies and plants
- How to research the weather
- How to do science experiments!!!!!!
And manymore exciting things! J
Icannot wait for you to join our class!
Wewill have a lot of fun this year.
See you in September!!