• Alumni from Waterville and the former Oriskany Falls Union Free High School may request to have their transcript forwarded at no charge. If you would like an official transcript sent to a college/university, please complete the form below and send it directly to the Counseling Office as noted on the top of the form or e-mail it to Mary Blunt at mblunt@watervillecsd.org.  If you need additional assistance, please call (315) 841-3823.  
    Please note that transcript requests are generally processed within 1-2 business days and can take 7 days to arrive at their requested destination, so please plan accordingly.  

     Please click to view the Transcript Request